Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Back in the saddle...

Here's another customer success story from Lynda Sue Henson, a HouseValues subscriber in Huntsville, Alabama since April of 2005.

Here's what she wrote to us:

“I’ve been a real estate agent for over 30 years. Recently, I took several years off as a full time agent to care for a family member. During that time I worked strictly on referrals. When I was able to commit to being a full time agent again, I looked for a way to restart my business and rebuild my pipeline. I researched several relocation companies before I looked into HouseValues. I’ve been a subscriber now for over a year and I’m very pleased with the support and continued education that I receive.

I’m able to manage pre-existing clients and take on more business as a result of importing all my contacts into the Market Leader system. The majority of my work is now done from my home office and the tools this system provides allow me to be successful and free up my time to enjoy a personal life.”