Sunday, August 06, 2006

Six months, six listings

Nice message from Heather West, an Agent CEO and HouseValues subscriber from South Carolina, as posted on the HouseValues Mastermind Forum (reprinted here with Heather's permission):

I have listed 6 properties in 6 months through people that initially contacted me through HouseValues. I even listed a property donated to a local church because a member of the right committee was impressed with the packet I sent on her house, even though she wasn't ready to sell.

If I compare these costs to the 30% referral fee I'd pay out of the closings to other lead generation programs, I really can't complain. And as a bonus, all the lovely and creative ideas I get for free on this forum! Thank you all very much!

Heather West
ShellTree Realtors
Easley, SC
www.heatherwest.net