Monday, August 07, 2006

How do you manage 1,000 prospects at a time?

Orren Bateman joined HouseValues in March of 2004. An agent out of RE/MAX Results in Salt Lake City, he was working too much...and not seeing enough results for it.

"Before I discovered HouseValues two years ago, I was working 80 hours a week because I didn’t have an efficient system for staying in touch with my prospects, past clients, and my sphere of influence," he said. "Now that I have imported all those people into Market Leader they automatically get at least two emails a month and I see a list each day of who I need to call. Any lead (or referral), from whatever source, becomes more valuable when you manage it in Market Leader."

Thanks to his use of Market Leader, Orren now works with more than 1,000 prospective home buyers and sellers at once. Great work Orren!