Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Four days in, and already impressed!

When real estate agents join HouseValues, they aren’t just buying leads. They’re getting a comprehensive, proven marketing system, and joining an exclusive network of top-producing real estate professionals.

Steve Neuenschwander has been with us for just four days, and is already impressed by what he sees. His post below, from the Mastermind Forum yesterday, touches on many aspects of the service he already appreciates, including the people behind the scenes that make it so powerful.

“This is my first time on the forum. I am so new to this, that my coach just said hi!. 4 days and counting. Already, I am impressed with the system, the people who built it. The reps behind the scenes and those that are on the phones. I have been approached before by others, but either they wanted my wallet or send leads that resemble junk bonds. I find this forum very educational. This is refreshing to find so many positive pros in one spot. Thanks, and looking forward to meeting you all.”