Monday, November 27, 2006

"Scoop, Nurture And Wait For That Big Day to Pay"


Scott Miller from the Colorado Springs market shares his amazing ROI from his JustListed subscription on the HouseValues MasterMind forum:

"I've been a JustListed subscriber for a couple years now. I get 10 leads a month and the first year I closed 12 JustListed leads. Not a bad return. Last year wasn't so good but still my system paid for itself a few times over. Just last month I closed two more from my first year of leads. These long term folks actually buy if you just stay in front of them.
I just hired a new assistant and I had her call through my entire database to introduce her self. She probably turned up half a dozen prospects that are ready to start looking in person.
I am starting to ramble a little but my point is simple. Folks go online when they first get that itch and HouseValues has spent a ton of advertising dollars to grab them at that stage. My advice is to scoop them up, nurture them and just wait for that big pay day."