Thursday, November 16, 2006

Offer In Hand


Jeff Fullmer a new JustListed subscriber illustrates the importance of personal follow up on the HouseValues MasterMind forum:

"I received a JustListed lead 6 days ago and today I have an accepted offer IN HAND after showing her one home. All because of a follow up call.

She WAS planning on buying in March or April but now will own a home before Christmas. I followed up after sending the listings and she returned my call. I then e-mailed her two houses I saw on our city tour this week, (that I had already sent her but emphasized this time that these two looked great on the inside), we saw one of them today. Showed, submitted, and accepted.

Do your follow up calls and even send a couple listings that you have seen personally that you like. See what happens..."