Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Skeptic Turned Believer

Olga Slovak had a great post on the HouseValues MasterMind fourm today about how she has turned from a skeptic to believer:

"I joined JustListed and HouseValues just a little over 3 months ago. Skeptical at first, frustrated with copy-like JustListed e-mail requests…. I got bold with my e-mail to all of "prospective" buyers ("Is there any living body behind this e-mail address?"). Just after my 30 days of membership.

I got only one answer back, and he's my first real sale completing at the end of January 2007.
MY $6500 Canadian is far more than my cost and gave me a light of hope. The system is workable and could work if people would be more serious sending those e-mails, Buyers or Sellers alike but unfortunately it's out of our control.

I'm here to stay and work my leads-after all- referrals or other sources -they all need time and patience."