Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Turning Prospects Into Profits


Great post from Peter Richard on the HouseValues MasterMind forum about turning prospects into profits:

“I just closed on my first HouseValues lead last month. This lead was received on 9/19/2006, listed on 9/25 and in contract on 9/28. This sale will pay for 2.5 years worth of leads from HouseValues. Like others I am not buying these leads to break even, but to turn a profit. Everything from this point on is gravy.

Another RE/MAX agent always tells me: "Being there is better than being good." Being there will get you the client more often than being good. This is a classic example of that in action. By following some of the suggestions of my coach, I was at the right place at the right time and this deal fell into place.

Thanks HouseValues and all those that post such great information here on the forum.”