Friday, October 13, 2006

Advice From A Pro



Lisa and Bob Hammerstein offer great feedback to other HouseValues agents on the MasterMind forum:

"I've been reading some of the posts on the MasterMind forum today and just wanted to put in my two cents. I've been with HouseValues since 2003 and it has more than paid for itself. In fact, when I follow the ripple effect, I find there are more transactions that result from the success of a single lead. I have listed properties where the listing generated a buyer that purchased something else. My husband and I are a team and we have had our share of disappointments such as leads listing with other agents in our own office. We even have had listing leads from people who subsequently became agents who then sold their own home. So it's not all gravy but if you keep your eye on the end result and carefully track the progress of a lead, I believe it will end in success!"