Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Kudos to Customer Success


Subscriber Colleen Treacy has a great post on the HouseValues MasterMind forum describing her experience with the HouseValues customer success team:

"HouseValues has a fantastic team, with all of the members I have spoken to giving outstanding customer service and support every time. I especially want to thank Ericka Watkins for all of her mentoring and also for inspiring me to be the next generation of Realtors. From my first telephone call to HouseValues she had an extraordinary upbeat personality and it showed in our conversation. She has gone the extra mile many times with giving me information on topics or concerns that I may have had. Always a joy to speak with, I will continue to inform her of my progress and my happiness with my JustListed subscription. It is because of people like Ericka that the service you all provide really does work. Ericka is an outstanding individual and I would like to recognize her for her winning attitude and always being very positive and helpful. The best part is that I know Ericka is always just a phone call away to help me in any way she can. I can rely on her and trust her for any advice I may need."