Monday, September 11, 2006

Turning the Corner

What a great MasterMind forum post from a HouseValues subscriber rounding the corner:

“Let me preface this by saying that I have been with HouseValues since March. I have to admit that despite being a very positive person and having some degree of confidence in my abilities, by July I was wondering why I was spending this kind of money on leads that weren't working out and on a system that wasn't always user friendly. For some reason I saw the potential and I kept going, picking up ideas from my more experienced colleagues, a tip here, a strategy there and it finally happened."

"In the past week I have had three appointments from HouseValues leads. One is probably going to list with me in the next several weeks for about 300K. I got a call this morning from another HouseValues client whom I interviewed with last week and she made an appointment with me for early this coming week to list for 400K! But the big news is I just returned from an appointment where I procured a 600K listing. I do believe that this one will pay for HouseValues for this year. Now all I need to do is get on the plus side of the ledger a bit further. Consider me content in Connecticut!”