Friday, September 22, 2006

Persistence Pays Off


Bob Ginn, JustListed subscriber shares a great story on the MasterMind forum about the importance of persistence:

"I have been with JustListed for 181 days. I pay for 6 leads a month but JustListed has always exceeded that number. About 4 months ago I received a local lead. I Did what I normally do with follow up as I have learned from many members of the forum over the past few months. Three months went by with no response and then I received my first money call from this prospect. We went out looking for several weeks and closed yesterday on a condo. It is her first home. That is always a treat to help someone get into a home for the first time.

I hope this encourages some of the new folks. There is no "silver bullet" for Internet sales. But persistence does pay off."