Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Heating Up in Arizona


Great post on the HouseValues MasterMind forum yesterday from subscriber Joe Bullock outlining his secrets to success:

“I have been with HouseValues and JustListed for about 8 months. I am receiving 40 JustListed leads and 10 HouseValues leads per month. I hired an assistant to keep up with the leads. The market here in Phoenix has slowed quite a bit. I have been spending about $2,000 per month for leads and nothing to show for it. I have looked at some of the other complaints posted and knew I did not want to go down that path. I had to let my assistant go but I kept my subscription with HouseValues and JustListed. I will be closing on $10,000 dollars worth of commission from JustListed and $9,000 from HouseValues this month. My investment is already paid for and anything else I get this year will be gravy. I have been persistent making about 20 to 50 calls a day. I just decided to stay positive and keep plugging. Don't give up and work your referrals.”