Friday, September 15, 2006

Double Dipping

Grateful for the HouseValues automatic email system, this agent shares her phenomenal success with repeat business on the HouseValues MasterMind forum:

“Hello All, I just had to share this great success story. I joined HouseValues in August 2002. My first HouseValues listing was in October 2002. The client was a delight, her home immaculate and colorful. It sold within the initial listing period. I kept in touch with her through the HouseValues automated email system. She called again a month ago to list her "new" home for sale. She's getting married next month and is moving in with her fiancé.

The "new" home sold in just 1 month and in addition I will also list her fiancé’s house for sale in June, when they move overseas.

Thanks HouseValues!!!”