Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Prescribed Follow Up Regimen


Bob Ginn a JustListed subscriber out of Duluth, GA gave a great testimonial on the HouseValues MasterMind forum encouraging agents to follow the prescribed follow up regimen, stay positive and be persistent:

"I have been with JustListed for 181 days. I pay for 6 leads a month but JustListed has always exceeded that number. About 4 months ago I received a local lead. I did what I normally do with follow up as I have learned from many members of the forum. Three months went by with no response and then received my first money call from this prospect. We went out looking for several weeks and closed yesterday on a condo. It is her first home. That is always a treat to help someone get into a home for the first time.

I hope this encourages some of the new folks. There is no "silver bullet" for Internet sales. But persistence does pay off."