Friday, September 29, 2006

The Bubble Has Burst


Maggie Bloodworth from Columbus, GA shares a great turn around story today on the HouseValues MasterMind forum:


“Thank God for encouragers who got me through. I was so discouraged last week I wanted to quit mainly because I was stood up by a JustListed couple relocating from Florida & this person was so nasty and rude when he unsubscribed that I cried. 1 year in the business and not much to show for all that hard work & expense. I started HouseValues in May and switched to JustListed one month later. I have 220 total prospects and most ignored me, a few (very few keep in contact) and finally 2 are paying off.

This week things turned around. I am very close to the sale of a good priced home through JustListed. Also, I am receiving a listing with HouseValues from May. These should net me $ 8,000 before taxes.”

Way to go Maggie!!