Thursday, August 17, 2006

Two happy agents, two great stories

Congratulations to Lillian Jacobs, a HouseValues subscriber since November of last year in the Los Angeles area. She started in real estate as a full-time teacher, and now thanks to HouseValues she's achieved enough success in real estate to make buying and selling homes her new full-time job. Here's more in her own words:

“In my first year as an agent, I wasn’t able to dedicate 100% of my time to my real estate career. My schedule was very hectic working as a full time teacher during the day and caring for my family outside of work. I didn’t have the time to prospect and do my own marketing. I needed a convenient way to follow up with seller and buyer leads. For these reasons, I subscribed to HouseValues and JustListed. I continued to teach full time and work these leads part time for nine months. I closed two buyer transactions, earning $6,000 in commissions and was able to spend more time with my family. I’m now ready to take my business to the next level and commit myself full time. With this system in place, I expect great success!”


More great news from Tom Millar, a subscriber for just the past three months in Washington DC:

“For over two years, I’ve been a real estate agent and have never been big on traditional marketing practices. I joined JustListed to reach online home buyers and to use the marketing tools provided. I use Market Leader to manage my contacts and set them up on email campaigns to increase visibility and send listings along with other information. In this business it’s a numbers game. I’m currently working with a handful of buyers that have come through my JustListed pipeline. The way I look at it is if I get one closing out of 30 leads, it will more than pay for my initial investment. I’ve learned to treat all leads the same. It takes patience and hard work. The MasterMind Calls and seminars are great places to learn best practices on how to work the leads and be successful with the system.”