Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Happy in Milwaukee

Here’s a great example of how how many of our JustListed subscribers are thinking of both the buyer and seller needs. This is from Nicole Clark, a subscriber in Milwaukee:

“I’ve been an agent for six years and have never been one to cold call. I’m more about the service aspect of doing business. To avoid doing what I didn’t like and build my pipeline, I looked into Internet lead generation companies. I tried a few, but didn’t have much success. I was hesitant to try another online service until I discovered JustListed. Right away, I noticed key differences between JustListed and the other companies I had partnered with in the past. I especially liked the exclusive leads and Market Leader follow up system. I justified the subscription cost as paying a higher price for a better product. You truly do pay for what you get and this system has more than paid for itself. In eighteen months, I’ve closed eight transactions from JustListed and referrals from these leads.

I attribute much of my success to how I work the leads in the beginning. I consider all JustListed leads to be both potential home buyers and sellers. Often, prospects looking to buy a home also are mentally thinking about selling their home. I keep this in mind when doing the initial follow up to gather more information when a lead comes through. It never hurts to send them a CMA along with listings because you never know what can happen.”