Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Meet the Agent: Pam Nibblett

Long-time HouseValues subscriber Pam Nibblett was in the office today for the latest installment of our "Meet the Agent" series, braving the two-hour drive from Puyallup to speak to gathered employees and offer several new ideas for making all of our customers more successful.

Pam is a true agent success story. A trained flutist in the Air Force Band, then a teacher for eight years, Pam started in real estate three years ago to pursue her "life-long passion." Her broker, already a HouseValues subscriber, recommended HouseValues immediately.

"In my first year alone I had 13 listings from HouseValues," she told employees today. "Since then I've listed 69 homes, and at least 60 of those were either from HouseValues leads or came as a result of meeting people through HouseValues."

Pam spends time with many agents in her office who have also joined HouseValues, taking several under her wing and helping them understand how to work with Internet consumers.

"HouseValues helps me organize myself and free up time. I don't have to worry about how my business is doing when I'm not in the office. I know that I'm getting new leads even when I'm busy doing something else," she said.

Pam has 16 deals so far this year, with more than $100,000 in commissions as a result, and is working with more than 900 prospects in her Market Leader database. She projects an income of more than $250,000 in 2006.

"I'm having the time of my life," Pam said. "Being a real estate agent is like shopping with other people's money. I love what I do."