Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Customer feedback on HomePages

Our customers are digging HomePages right now. The site is generating broader awareness among consumers (thanks to Newsweek, HGTV, the Associated Press and countless more), and it's starting to generate a considerable amount of new business and listings for customers. We're getting a faster flow of inbound HomePages customer comments now as well, and many are worth sharing:


“I’ve been a Showcase agent on HomePages for just a few months and I’m already three for three on my listings!”
- Kara Moll, RE/MAX All Properties, Frankfort, IL

“HomePages is the most exciting, effective way I’ve ever found to market my business and my listings. I’m now using it in my listing presentation and it has helped me win several listings I might have lost otherwise. HomePages is really the best way I’ve found to set me apart from my competition.”
- Staci Dancey, Century 21 Masters, Walnut, CA

“I love it! It is helping me close 100% of my listing presentations! Sellers benefit from the national exposure of their listings, while buyers find value in getting property and neighborhood information from the site. They also find comfort of using an extreme tech-savvy agent through HomePages!”
- Bryan Lazaroff, BuyAgent Realty, Acworth, Georgia

“I just returned from a listing presentation. HomePages was my close. I sold them on the buyers select neighborhood first and homes second. They loved the thought of folks being able to view the neighborhood before they move.”
- Don Allard, PLJ Inc Realty, Fridley, MN

“In the first week HomePages TV commercials aired, I got a call from a prospect and now we are closing on a home! My sales have paid for the subscription in my first month with HomePages! I was astonished at the quick response from this new product. Thank you for making my job a little easier, more productive and most of all profitable!”
- Pamela Haynes, Affordable Real Estate Solutions, Dallas, TX

“We found Pam on HomePages. She made our first buying experience a joy. If you want to find the home of your dreams and the person to make it happen, come to HomePages – you will not be disappointed! Thank you Pam and HomePages!”
- Terri Bearden, home buyer in Desoto, TX

“The featured home ads on HomePages help to strengthen my listing presentation. When setting an appointment over the phone, I invite potential home sellers to look up their listed home. Before ever meeting in person they are able to see how their home will appear on the site. I just converted a FSBO this way.”
- Alexander Chandler, Brants Realtors, Fort Worth, TX

“HomePages is a great way to appeal to both buyers and sellers. For sellers, their home will be featured as a major listing on one of the top Internet search engines. For buyers, this serves as a great tool to show them geographically where homes are in comparison to neighborhood attractions. The advanced technology on this site allows me to differentiate myself from other agents.”
- Michael Blower, Century 21 M&M, Stockton, CA

“The first email I sent describing the Marketing Power of HomePages secured me a listing appointment for a home in the $450,000 plus range!”
- Tina Whetsell-Mounger, ERA Top Producers, Knoxville, TN

“HomePages is the future of real estate. My listings are more visible as a result of marketing my business on my HomePages Web site!”
- Mark Norman, Weichert Realtors, Ridgefield, CT

“It’s a way to sell yourself, something different…it’s something that you have specific to yourself and something you can brag about and it’s something national so when your customers see a HomePages ad on the TV, they’re like, ‘Wow, I’m there!’”
- Sherry Daminski, RE/MAX, Stafford, VA

“I believe HomePages will be better than Realtor.com. HomePages gives better and more complete information of homes and neighborhoods. I can use it for recruiting, and as a listing tool.”
- Mary Stetson, Stetson Real Estate, Long Island, NY